Monday, January 19, 2015

Clinic Modelista Almería 2015

February will be witness to a very interesting initiative in my country. The first "Clinic de Modelismo" in Almería (a southern province of Spain, in the Mediterranean coast). It will happen between the days February 5-7. And you might be asking yourselves... what is that about? Is it a contest? Is it an expo? Let's see...

To those of you who do not speak Spanish, it is a pity because the whole thing will be in this language. However, if you happen to be around Almería on those dates, it might be worth dropping by the event!

I sincerely think that it is a "Do Not Miss" opportunity to see some of the best of our hobby all reunited in the same place imparting masterclasses on different subjects at a more than interesting price. I personally will not be able to make it this year because I will be traveling again to South Africa for work (yeah, I know, seems like I never stop flying) but if this even has a second edition, it will be a big must.

Awaiting impatiently what people attending have to say about it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Señor volomir, when u coming to sunny southa Africa. Richard

Rafael García Marín said...

I'm going to Pretoria on the second week of February!